Eye link conveyor belts are specially designed for applications requiring an extremely rugged structure and long service life.It is also known as eye flex belt, With larger open areas, eye flex conveyor belts are generally used in chemical industry, steel industry and food industry such as drying, washing, baking, pasteurizing, frying, freezing and cooling, etc.
- High strength and excellent carrying ability.
- Open flat surface for superb air circulation and fluid drainage.
- High reliability, durability with long service life even being used in 24/7 product line.
- A wide range of materials and sophisticated designs for virtually every application.
- Offer continuous product support minimizing product marking.
- Smooth and single level surface without product entrapment.
- Excellent resistance against shock and lateral forces
- Four Styles of eye links
Eye flex conveyor belts can be manufactured with various styles of eye-links: eye flex belt without spacer, eye flex belt with under welded spacing, eye flex belt with rings as spacers and eye flex belt with springs as spacers as shown in the following pictures:
- Standard plate edge - As the simplest belt edge, it is characterized by pieces of steel plates fastened to the cross rod by welding steel rings at the end for containing the integrity of the conveyor belt.
- Reinforcing plate edge - This type of edge features added reinforcing plates mounted to the conveyor belts before the connecting rod is welded. This design increases the width of belt as well as enhances the strength of this belt.
- Chain link edge - The chain link edges not only provide an alternative driving method but also make the belt much stronger than reinforcing plate edge.
- Side guard edge - Side guard edges features erect side plates to protect conveying products from falling off from the belt. As your request, guard plates can also be mounted across the belt for food separation.